- "MMNI" - Murder Mystery NI.
- "Client" – The person, organisation or company entering into this agreement with Murder Mystery Northern Ireland.
- "Order" – The order placed by the Client for the supply of services.
- "Entertainment Date" – The day on which the services are to be supplied to the Client by Murder Mystery Northern Ireland.
- "Services" – The creation of fictional characters and a plot or scenario by Murder Mystery Northern Ireland .. to be performed by the Client's guests and the Client on the entertainment date.
- Any order is deemed to have been made by the Client and the Client's guests when accepted by MMNI upon and subject to these terms and conditions.
- A deposit of 50% of the total price quoted in the order shall be paid at the time the order is placed with MMNI by the Client.
- Where the services include the ordering or booking by MMNI of premises or other facilities, equipment or the services of third parties which necessitate MMNI in the advance payment of a deposit or such other sums as are necessary to secure such ordering or booking, MMNI reserves the right to pass on such expenses incurred to the Client and to obtain payment prior to the entertainment date.
- Payment of the balance due in accordance with the order from the Client shall be made on the day of the event (cash only) or if paying by cheque, the payment must be 7 days prior to event. Payments are to be completed on receipt of invoice.
- Where additional services over and above that detailed in the order are supplied by MMNI at the request of the Client, payment shall be made in respect of such services on the entertainment date or before the entertainment date.
- Cancellation of an order less than 14 days before the entertainment date shall render the Client liable for lose of deposit for the order.
- Where the services supplied by MMNI include a participation scenario the Client will:¬
(i) No less than 14 days prior to the entertainment date give to MMNI a list of guests invited on the entertainment date together with details of gender of the guests.
(ii) Unless so arranged by MMNI, give details of the location of the venue for the entertainment together with details of the facilities provided at such a venue.
- MMNI cannot accept responsibility for the disruption to the scenario in the event that the number and identity of the guests alters from the list given to MMNI in accordance with the preceding clause although MMNI will use its best endeavours to alter the scenario to accommodate the changes.
- Notwithstanding the details of the location referred to in the order, MMNI reserves the right to make alterations at its absolute discretion in the event that circumstances beyond the control of MMNI prevent the provision of such services as originally agreed.
- MMNI does not accept responsibility for the failure of the scenario due to the reluctance of the Client or guests of the Client to participate therein.
- Where MMNI provides any props, equipment or any other items on the entertainment date, any damage caused by the Client or guests will be paid for by the Client within 7 days after the entertainment date.
- MMNI cannot accept responsibility for any damage or personal injury caused to the Client or the Client's guests howsoever caused other than through the deliberate act or neglect of MMNI or its employees.
- The Client is responsible for the behaviour of their guests and against any damage caused by them. MMNI and/or the Venue Management may eject any guest or stop the event if any behaviour is in its opinion likely to lead to damage or nuisance. No recompense will be paid to the Client in these circumstances.
- MMNI does not accept any responsibility for any items lost, stolen damaged. All property of the client/Guests must be removed from the premises at the end of the event.
DISCLAIMER: Because we have no control over the application and production of this game, MMNI cannot guarantee results and will not be responsible for any personal injury, death and/or loss to participants. No use of this production other than the stated entertainment use is implied or intended. The subject matter contained here is fiction and is intended purely for entertainment. The names and actions carried out by the characters are not intended to represent or imply the behaviour of any person, living or dead.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
Privacy Notice; How we use your information?
How do we collect information from you?
We might collect data from you when you contact us, either on the telephone, contact page or via email.
What type of information is collected from you?
- Contact details
- Venue details
- Date & Time of event
- Photographic images
- Payment Details
How is your information used?
We will use your information to:
- Promote the game e.g. an upcoming event you would like to advertise
- Upload photos onto the website (on just some occasions) for promotional benefit for MMNI i.e. the "blog page".
- Notify you of changes to our services;
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you;
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information, for example data about your game, to fulfill our statutory obligations.
Depending on the type of data we will hold your personal information on our system for a suitable period of time deemed necessary to complete our contract with you.
Who has access to your information?
Your information will be shared with no one other than the organiser of MMNI.
How you can access and update your information?
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you would like to access to the data we hold on you please contact: Hilary. Alternatively, you can telephone Hilary on - 0781 8613 246.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Hilary holds about you
- You have the right to request that the data we hold on you is erased or rectified. For example, if you don’t want us to use your information for the "blog page" on the internet of MMNI, views and comments on the services we provide - you can ask to have your event removed.
How do I complain?
If you would like to complain about the way we handle data please write your complaint on the "contact page" on the MMNI website and we will get back with a response within 2 days.